- Submit your email address below to win 1 of 5 Stumbling Blocks Team Building Seminars.
- One (1) team building seminar will be available to be won on each of the five (5) draw dates: October 31, 2016, November 30, 2016, December 31, 2016, January 31, 2017 and February 28, 2017.
- Please note: the Stumbling Blocks Team Building Seminars “Contest” or “Giveaway” is open only to Canadian residents in the province of Alberta who are over the age of 18.
Stumbling Blocks Team Building Seminars Giveaway - Official Rules
Barbara May has a lot of experience and first hand information to share about overcoming stumbling blocks at work. She has interviewed business owners on Learning & Job News, hosted Access Television's May We Talk?, and facilitated more than 500 Career and Employment Workshops.
With more than two decades of work experience behind her in fields as diverse as sport and recreation, education, not-for-profit management, entertainment and government, Barbara May brings a uniquely powerful mix of personal stories, humorous examples, and real-world insight to her programs and clients.
At every one of her team building seminars, Barbara shares and teaches her Stumbling Blocks philosophy — the belief that you can get past your stumbling blocks — to help people in the audience understand and embrace her key message: If you get back up, anything is possible.
Fun facts most people don't know about Barbara
She's a former national level gymnast, award-winning coach, aspiring drummer and mother of two who joked her way into the Guinness World Records by performing in the longest stand-up comedy show in history.
Goals of the program:
The “Stumbling Blocks” program is ideal if you want to:
• motivate and engage employees
• improve communication and performance
• change corporate culture
• increase collaboration and team building
• develop public speaking and leadership skills